Chevrolet Volt

Chevrolet Volt
                                       Chevrolet Volt

                                       Chevrolet Volt
The End of Speculation for the Pricing Trends of Hybrid Electric Cars

It may be that by the time you read this, we'll know what the base MSRP will be on the Chevrolet Volt. If my instincts are correct, General Motors will make the announcement this week in San Jose at the 2010 Plug-in Conference and Exhibition.

How can I be certain, you ask? Well, without going into details, let's say I learned somewhat by accident. Actually, I was wanting to find out why early Volt owners won't be able to receive the $5,000 AT-PZEV credit in California. In turns out that in pursuing the answer to that question, I asked one of the individuals I interviewed, quite offhandedly as an afterthought before hanging up the phone, when was GM planning to announce pricing on the Volt. The individual responded by asking if I was planning to attend the Plug-in Conference.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| | | | |

Copyright © 2011 Latest Cars Models